Accommodation in Prague
- Prague as the capital and largest city in the Czech Republic is also one of the most visited places in Europe. If you decide to spend a few days in this beautiful city full of historical buildings, monuments and attractions, you can choose from a wide range of accommodation. In Prague there are several types of accommodation such as low-cost bed and breakfasts, hostels, nice hotels and boarding houses suitable for family trips as well as apartments and luxury hotels for even the most discerning visitors. Prague as one of the main European destinations offers visitors many cultural and historical sights. The most famous sights you should visit when visiting Prague include Prague Castle with St. Vitus Cathedral, Charles Bridge, Astronomical Clock on Old Town Square, Petrin Tower and many others. There are also several museums and galleries in Prague. The city offers many interesting attractions for all ages and is a suitable place for family or family trips.
- hotel reservation without credit card
- wide range of accommodation facilities – hotels, bed & breakfasts, guesthouses, apartments ..
- possibility of non-binding reservation
- Seamless change of name in reservation
- Flexible cancellation terms (excluding stock offers)
- best available accommodation prices in Prague
- Payment for accommodation can be made at least 14 days prior to arrival, based on an invoice by transfer to a bank account.